Friday, May 11, 2007

A day in the life ....

So tonight will be a treat. I'm very active in the DC poly community and Chesapeake Polyamory Network ("CPN"). I have wanted for quite a while to do something with the Baltimore poly community, i.e. Baltimore Maryland Polyamory Network ("BMPN"), which has grown very active over the last couple of years. But working in spitting distance from the White House, though convenient at those times I fantasize about spitting on its principal occupant, has otherwise made it difficult for me to get to any of BMPN's gatherings.

Tonight is BMPN's second annual "You Made It" potluck dinner, the "you made it" theme referencing that dishes brought for the potluck are homemade instead of storebought. It's happening near my home in Maryland, so goody goody! This polygirl always loves interacting with polyfolk and meeting new ones. What a great way to start the weekend.

Tim and I have his kids this weekend. And tomorrow I've a movie date with my girlfriend, Cathy.

I love my poly life!

No comments: